Friday, October 9, 2009

Look at my new wheels!


He is a boy on the move. Today Alyssa said "he's going to Marshalls." Yes, we do go there a lot.

We bought this walker for Evan this week. It's not the one that I went to the store to get, but it is so cute, I couldn't leave it there. And even more, the tans and greens match our decor, so it's not an eye sore when it's just sitting around. Yes I do take these things into account. More important than my anal tendencies, Evan and Alyssa are having so much fun with it. He's starting to get the hang of it and actually making forward progress on his own now! Alyssa very willingly steers him wherever she thinks he needs to go so, alone time to figure it out has been scarce! He's so much fun. I love this age.

1 comment:

  1. Does it have a bumpin' system in it yet?

    ReplyDelete